Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Cinderella










Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman




She spins and she sways to whatever song plays without a care in the world




And I'm sitting here wearing the weight of the world on my shoulders




It's been a long day




And there's still work to do




She's pulling at me saying, "Dad I need you




There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited




And I need to practice my dancing




Oh please, Daddy please."




So I will dance with Cinderella While she is here in my arms




'Cause I know something the prince never knew




Oh, I will dance with Cinderella




I don't want to miss even one song




"Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight




And she'll be gone . . .




These are pictures of Chloe at Mandi's wedding. She loved dancing with her Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment