Saturday, September 26, 2009

Grandparents Day











"A boy is a magical creature - you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart. " Allen Beck




On Friday, Carter's class honored all of the grandparents. We went to their room, met their teacher and saw all of the things they were working on. Carter read to us, Frog and Toad, and did a great job. They had a chart of their favorite things. Some of them I knew, food-pizza, sport-soccer, but I didn't know that he wants to be a cop when he grows up! Let's hope he changes his mind on that one.




We went to the auditorium for some entertainment and refreshments. All the grandparents were presented with mums. It was an entertaining morning and we thank Carter, his class and teacher for taking the time to honor us.




I didn't think we could take pictures, so I didn't take my camera. There were other grandparents there taking picutres, so I guess it was ok. I wish I would have a pictures to post of Carter on stage. He is a HAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment