Monday, September 21, 2009

Jellybean







"Two things I dislike about my granddaughter, when she won't take her afternoon nap, and when she won't let me take mine." Gene Perre



Really, there isn't anything that I dislike about my Jellybean, Cali. She is such a good baby girl and is so pleasant. She just melts my heart. That sweet smile could get her almost anything she wants, ALMOST! I keep her every day, so there are rules in affect. She is starting to love looking at books and we are working on the animal sounds. I think she knows them but doesn't want to say them. When Chloe and I do "projects" Cali is right there wanting to do them also.






She loves shoes and needs to try on several pair every day, even mine. The one thing she doesn't like is to have something in her hair. I love the barrettes from Gymboree, but Cali keeps ripping them out of her hair.






She loves her baby dolls and sways with them while saying "shsh." I think she likes big sister Chloe's bedroom better than her own. Tearing up sisters room is so much fun. She also adores her big brothers Cole and Carter. Everyone calls her Cali-Cakes, but she is just my JELLYBEAN!! One thing I know for sure, she is a TREASURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment