Saturday, July 2, 2011

More Pictures

"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away."
The kids didn't want to leave the creek.  I didn't either.  It meant taking them home for their naps and saying goodbye.  They were flying home to the UAE the next day.  Of course I cried when we dropped them off, gave hugs and kisses and said goodbye.  Hopefully, we will get to see them in a few months.  Goodbyes are so hard.  I will NEVER get used to them.
Troy took Camryn home for a nap, so his goodbyes were said first.  I started to cry even then.


Camry giving goodbye hugs to her cousins.  She is really going to miss them.  They played together almost every day for the past 2 months.  The first thing she asked for every morning was to go see her cousins.

They went back to playing in the creek after Troy and Camryn left.  My heart was getting very heavy by then.

It was time to take them back for their naps, so I took one last picture of them with PopPop before they changed into their clothing.

It was hard to smile for this picture.  I'm always the one taking the pictures and just decided that I needed one of me with the kids.  After this was taken, my Dumpling was giving me lots of hugs and telling me how much she would miss me.  NOT NEAR AS MUCH AS I WILL MISS THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment