Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Monday Night Baseball

"Jumping for joy is good exercise."
Monday night, Cole had a Little League game and Chloe had a T-Ball practice.  The fields are side by side, so we could watch a little of each.  Cole started out pitching and was doing a good job until the fourth inning.  No one could catch a ball and then he started walking batters, so he went to short stop.  Chloe was all smiles after her practice and is so excited for her first game on Wednesday.  She has ballet first then on the way home she will change into her baseball uniform.  She told me not to worry if I didn't see her there right away, because she would be late.








Cali and I walked over to Chloe's practice to see how she was doing.  It looked like she was having such a good time and wasn't intimidated by all the boys.





After her practice, I noticed that she had on her ballet necklace.  I told her I didn't think baseball and her ballet necklace went together.  She just laughed and said she forgot she had it on .  She also said that if she was really running late to her game, she was just going to play ball in her tutu and twirl down to first base. I told her to forget the tutu and just RUN to first base!

No comments:

Post a Comment