Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

"Twas Easter-Sunday, the full-blossomed trees filled all the air with fragrance and joy."

We had so much fun at our Easter Gathering!  The weather didn't allow our egg hunt to be in the grass, so I hid the eggs, as best I could, in the house and on the porch.  It was utter confusion, but the kids enjoyed themselves.  I decided not to do the traditional Ham Dinner, and opted for Chicken and Waffles.  My sister-in-law brought her famous strawberry dessert.  That is always a hit.
They each had a specific color of egg they needed to look for.  Some eggs had candy, money or tickets for prizes.  It was fun to watch them rip open the eggs for the prizes.


                           My great-niece, Bella, had so much fun and didn't want to go home!
All the kids were so good, the older ones did alot of entertaining.


Most of the eggs weren't hidden very well, but there isn't that much space on the porch.






No comments:

Post a Comment