Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back to Friday

"Each day comes bearing it's own gifts.  Untie the ribbons."

We didn't get the pictures I took today loaded into the computer yet. I am showing pics from Friday. 
The first one is the church we went to.  It was so unusual to park in a parking lot full of sand.  Cars were parked everywhere.  There was a lot of hustle and bustle in the reception area.  People were eating breakfast from a cafe and there was even a bookstore there.  The worshiping part was upstairs.  Later, I found out that this was a church of many religions.  Everyone comes into the same room and then goes off in different directions for their type of worship.
After church we went to the mall for lunch.  It was a HUGE food court with food from many differnt countries.  I ate Mexican!  The malls was unusual but so beautiful.  It actually looked like a city with the stores being the houses.  The ceiling are so high and they were painted like the blue sky with clouds and even lights for stars.  It made you feel like you were really outside.  The kids loved the fountain, so I decided to take a picture there and just hope  they didn't fall in.  No casualties to report.
A first for me today - the maid washed and ironed my clothes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment