Monday, February 28, 2011

First Ride

"Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time."
I think this was the first time that the "Dumpling" rode a horse.  She never wanted to ride when I was with her.  She's not afraid of animals, loves them as a matter of fact, but riding a horse was never in the cards.  They decided it was time for her to try. She wasn't too happy about it at first.  As the pictures progress, it looks like it was becoming a little more enjoyable.  Those tears finally turned into a slight smile.  Now I'm wondering if she will be anxious to try it the next time.

On a differenet note, will you please go to http://www.ourplacecalledhome.blogspot.com/ and read about Teresa.  She needs a MIRACLE!!  Her family, along with many others are praying for one.  Maybe if enough of us join in, she will get her miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment