Thursday, November 25, 2010

Saying Thank You

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was "thank you", that would suffice."

I am so thankful for moments like this, when I get to see my sons with their children.  There is so much love coming out of these gorgeous blue eyes for her daddy.

We were all  Hershey watching my nephew wrestle for George Mason University.  Troy brought Camryn along for the morning.  She was so good, especially since it was her first match.  She's used to soccer games outside, but this was a whole different thing.  The noise didn't seem to bother her and she loved going for walks.    

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, thanks for visiting my blog and offering to send a square. I'll email you separately. Your grandchildren are beautiful, your life must be so full of joy and thankfulness to be surrounded by such love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete