Sunday, November 7, 2010

Game Today

"They say nobody is perfect.  Then they tell you practice makes perfect.  I wish they'd make up their minds."
Cali watches her brothers play soccer several times a week.  I was watching her this one Sunday when Cole had an afternoon game.  She told me that she "had a game" and needed to get dressed.  Into her closet she went, came out with a soccer kit and cleats.  She was so excited to get to the game so she could "practice".  Everyone thought she looked adorable, which she did.  She did a good job kicking and chasing the ball - until - she saw a butterfly.  After chasing the butterfly she found a mushroom and it went on and on.  Finally I said to her about watching her brothers game.  She said "OK, I need a break, I'm thirsty." She tooke a break, but really wanted to get on the pitch and play with her brother.  LOVE THOSE PINK CLEATS!!   GUESS WHO BOUGHT THEM!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment