Saturday, August 22, 2015

BIRTHDAY GIRL IN CALIFORNIA

    "A smile can brighten the darkest day."

Today our Grace Yan Cui is 8 years old.  I wish we could be spending   
the day with her, but it just wasn't possible.  They are having a party today, so I know she is having a great celebration.




We sent shopping when we were in CA in July.  She showed me a few things that she wanted for her birthday.  I hope they arrived in time for today!

She is such a beautiful, smart little girl.  I wish I could spend more time with her.


Oh my, she loves to play games.


Being a big sister to four brothers is hard work!

A strawberry lover, just like her Mam!


Loves the beach!


Did I ever tell you that she loves to shop!

Climbing a fallen redwood tree.

My girl loves to do so many things.  She recently finished soccer camp.  Playing in the goal is her favorite spot.  She likes tennis, is a great swimmer, learning to golf, taking Chinese lessons,sew, cook, play the piano, gymnastics, loves to read and loves school.

Happy Birthday sweet girl!  Love you and miss you so much.

1 comment: