Wednesday, July 18, 2012

All Decorated In Pink

"Cookies are made of butter and love."
On Saturday we had a baby shower for my niece, Amanda.  She is expecting a baby girl in August.  We are all so excited!



This is my niece Mandi and her mom, Shelley.


The cake and cupcakes were just beautiful.  They were all topped with cookies.


It was so hot and this fruit really tasted good!


My niece Jodi and her daughter Emily, from Long Island, NY.  Emily will soon be leaving for Messiah College.


Of course, my 4 little girls were there.  They had a really good time spending the afternoon together.


The shower was held at our local winery where the scenery is just beautiful.  It's too bad that my camera was throwing fits that day.  There were so many pictures I would have liked to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment