Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day

"It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you."

Thank you to all the Veteran's who have given us our freedom and to those who serve our country now.

I am really missing my camera.  Hopefully, it will soon be fixed and I can get back to taking pictures of the kids.  I had so many good opportunities this week and it really upsets me that I have no new pictures to post. When going through my files, I found this one that I don't think I ever posted.


Cole, Cali, Chloe and Carter.

I would also like to tell you about this blog I have been following.  This family has adopted 3 girls from China.  Their names are Hannah, Taylor and Hailey.  Hailey has been diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.  Please check out their blog  http://kimchingocha.blogspot.com/    This family really needs your prayers.  We never know when something like this could happen to one of us.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying hi! Also thank you for posting our story, the more prayers Hailey has the better. You have one great big beautiful family! Trish

    ReplyDelete