Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Little Indian Is Going To Disney

"For flowers that bloom about our feet;
 For tender grass, so fresh, so sweet;
 For song of bird, and hum of bee;
 For all things fair we hear or see;
 Father in heaven, we thank Thee!"


Cali made this Indian costume in preschool last week.  She is so proud and showed it to us right away.  They are leaving for Florida tomorrow.  She has been so excited.  With it being Thanksgiving, decorating for Christmas and packing for Florida, she is beside herself.


Chloe is excited also, but she has a whole week of homework to do.  She started early so she can just enjoy her time at Disney.


I'm going to miss these 2, but then come to think about it, I can sleep in every day next week!


The boys are excited about the trip also, but they don't talk about it as much as the girls do.  My contribution to the trip, besides giving a little spending money, is keeping the dog.  Carter brough this tub full of food today.  How much does this dog eat?!!



Cole had the priviledge of bringing in the dog, Rooney.  Of course he peed on the floor first thing!  So while they are in the warm sun, having fun, I'm taking the dog outside to do his business. 

But wait, our new baby is scheduled to arrive next week!!!!  I'm so excited.  Can't wait to hear what his name is.  I'll post when I know.









No comments:

Post a Comment