Saturday, August 6, 2011

Free Haircuts

"Making mistakes means you are learning faster."
Well, my precious Dumpling made a big mistake this week.  She and her brother got up very early one day.  They are supposed to stay in their rooms until Mommy and Daddy get up, which is very eary also, but they decided to go downstairs.  While they were downstairs, they found their scissors and decided to cut each others hair!  I can only imagine the conversation when they were caught.  Lesson learned on both parts.
The new haircut she gave herself.
The new version either given by Mommy or Daddy.

Cut to the scalp.  It could have been much worse.
Buzz job  compliments of Daddy.

The salon of choice was the Enchiladas tent in his bedroom.

Acutally, I think it's kind of funny.  But then I would, cause I'm the MamMam.

I'm sure they learned their lesson and won't ever do it again.!

No comments:

Post a Comment