Sunday, January 23, 2011

Projects,Projects,Projects

"As the sun colors flowers, so does art color life."
I guess you can call our projects "art".  The girls, especially Chloe, beg to do projects every day.  I try to keep it simple so  Cali can do them without much trouble.  Chloe follows directions very well, and can do things on her own.  At Christmas we did foam gingerbread houses, kits from Michaels, and she completed hers without any help from me. Cali and I had trouble with hers, guess we should have let Chloe do both of them!!

Anyway, these are a few pictures of their latest creations. They did the duck pictures using construction and tissue paper.  The cardinal started out as a paper plate and the penguin was called mosaic art using construction paper.  The girls use LOTS of glue, so it takes quite awhile for the things to dry.  We usually hang them in the diningroom and then they get posted on their bedroom doors. Chloe was telling me this evening what projects she was interested in doing this week.  I hope there is enough time in the day to get everything done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment