Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Too Hot To Play Tennis"

"The green grass and the happy skies court the fluttering butterflies."
The kids always like to take walks when we visit.  They have tennis courts right behind their house and it's a good place to run and throw balls.  On very hot days it's not fun because the sun just bounces off the court.  My babies are moving far, far away next week for 2 years.  It will be a 14 hour plane ride for them.  My heart is really down in the dumps over this, but that is where the job takes them.  I have taken lots of pictures this summer so that I can still put them on my blog.

She reminds me so much of a butterfly, the way she just flits around.  She loves butterflies and chases them all the time.  I wish I had given her the nickname of "butterfly", but she was so tiny when we got her and we didn't really know her personality. She is so precious and I am really going to miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment