Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Miss Whiney

"What soap is for the body, tears are for the soul."
Today, the girls and I went to McDonalds for breakfast and then to the Dollar Tree.  Oh my, how they love to shop at the Dollar Tree!  There are so many things there and they just have trouble deciding what to buy with their dollar. Cali usually wants a balloon, but today she got a doll.  When she opened the package, she dropped the shoes and purse.  That started her off on a fussy, whiney, crying trip home  (for 30 minutes).  She wasn't much better when we got home either.  She couldn't tell me what was wrong, but nothing was right!  This continued as we walked Chloe to Kindergarden and home again.  She ate a banana while I read her a few books before naptime.  When she went in for a nap I told her that I loved her.  She said she loved me the "whole way to Gracie's house, Camryn's house, Pop's house and back."  I told her I loved her to the beach and back.  She said "AND THE WORLD CUP AND BACK."  Now, that's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment