Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rainy Day At The Zoo

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language."

We had such fun at the zoo on Saturday, even though there were intermittent showers.  My "Enchilada" wasn't thrilled with all the animals, but my "Dumpling" just walked right up to them and never even winced.  The only thing she wasn't too sure about, was the big goose who wanted her food.  She kept track of her brother's petfood and would give it to him when needed.  He did ride the pony while she selected to ride the carousel.  When I took her for a potty break I asked her about riding the pony.  She told me no, that she wanted to ride the carousel.  I told her there wasnt one and she said "Oh yes there is, just around the corner."  AND THERE WAS!!  She picks up on EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment