Tuesday, June 29, 2010

They're Home

"Home is where you can say anything you like cause nobody listens to you anyway."
Monday afternoon, the phone rang but I couldn't get to it in time to answer. The answering machine picked up and this is what I heard.  "Hi Mam, it's Chloe Sauer calling. We want to let you know that we are home.  If you are available to come and see us, call me back.  Bye."  I cracked up at her message and how old she sounded. Needless to say, I called her back right away.  When I pulled in their driveway, she came running out of the house to give me a great big hug.  Cali came running in her underwear!

The all were talking to me at once and telling me about their vacation.  Cole, Carter and Chloe each got a hermit crab.  They each got their cage to show me the family's new additions.  Carter said that his crab had been "SLEEPING" for quite awhile!  Christopher just rolled his eyes, so I'm not quite sure what that meant.

Cali got a laser gun that lights up and blows bubbles.  She was so happy to show me how it works.  She loved the beach and didn't want to come home.  The soccer team went 2-1, so it was a fun few days for all them.  Now if I just get my chance to get to the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment