Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Adoption

"Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child, the world will change."

I love blogs on adoption, especially Chinese Adoption.  There are over 1 million children waiting to be adopted from China.  That is with the Orphanages that do adoptions, there are so many that don't.  I am so proud to be a MamMam to one of the sweetest and most gorgeous little girls that ever came from China.  If only we weren't too old to adopt, if only we had done it years ago when I wanted to- - -  maybe someone out there can still do it!

Go to my friends site and look at this video - "Some people ask why we adopt, this is why."
http://findingourgirls.blogspot.com/    They are adopting their 3rd litle girl.

There is another one that just got their little girl a few days ago.  Watch their Gotcha Day Video.  http://www.ourhappilyeverafterstory.blogspot.com/   I spend hours every evening checking on all the sites.  My niece and I hope to go to China in the next year to do some volunteer work with the babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment