Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nativity

"It's Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air." WT Ellis
As you all know, Chloe loves doing projects.  I printed the manger scene for her to color.  We shared coloring since it was such a big job.  She went outside to gather some sticks, asking "Why do we need sticks."  "Just go" I said.  She did and was happy when she saw what we were doing with them. Next, I sent her for dried grass.  She came back and said she couldn't find any, just dried leaves.  I went along with her and we found dried grass for the manger and the floor of the barn. She was so proud of her project and put it in her bedroom for display.  Later, I went into the garage and found a bale of hay! It would have looked better, but Chloe is satisfied with the dried grass. That is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment