Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dollbabies


"The laughter of girls is, and ever was, among the Delightful Sounds of the Earth."

Cali was such a social butterfly today. She was loving on everyone.  We got her a new babydoll ( like she really needed one) a pink cradle and a pink changing/bathing center.
She always goes into Chloe's room to play so we thought she needed a few things of her very own. 
In the morning, we had my parents, my brother, sister-in-law and their family for a Christmas brunch.  Right when everyone was arriving, I had a bad reaction to some new thyroid medicine I am taking.  My entire body was red and felt like it was on fire.  Jake went to the store to get me some Benadryl.  By the time he got back, I was so dizzy and shaky, I asked Carl to take me to the ER.  We were there for about 3 hours for intravenous steroids and some other kind of medicine.  Needless to stay, we missed the entire party.

No comments:

Post a Comment