Sunday, August 12, 2012

Carnival Fun

"Children need the freedom and time to play.  Play is not a luxury.  Play is a necessity."
All 9 grandkids were here at one time, so we went to the Fireman's Carnival.  I usually don't go, but I wanted to see the kids enjoying themselves on the rides.  IT WAS HOT!!!



We met up with my nephew and his family.  Bella (r) joined the crew.


Of course, big cousin Chloe was on hand to go on rides with Camryn.


This little guy, our youngest, isn't quite big enough to enjoy the rides.  Maybe next year!

He did enoy himself, even though he looks so solemn.

He loved the slide and went again, and again and again.

My camera wasn't fast enough to get JBird on this ride, but he was so cute and wanted  to ride it again and again!

This a better one of him, just couldn't get him looking at the camera.

Sometimes he just had to watched the others.
Cole and Carter were there to entertain, hold hands and do whatever big cousins do!

It was so hot, I had to go home.  I missed about 2 hours of their fun.  They played games, picked ducks and won some prizes.  They were so happy to show me their prizes when they came back to the house.  I'm so glad they had a good time - but- I did enjoy my time in the swimming pool while they were gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment