Sunday, March 11, 2012

Always Raise Your Pinkie

"There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony know as Afternoon Tea."
Tuesday is our day with Camryn.  They have Bible Study in the morning, so we usually get to their house late morning.  She always comes in yelling "hello" and so full of energy.

She had a new tea set ready and waiting for us.  Actually, it was Bethany's when she was a little girl.  It's actually china, but Camryn was very careful with it and warned us to be careful also.


She served both of us tea, told us to be careful, it was hot!  I took a sip of my tea BUT, I didn't do it correctly.  She said "No mam, do it this way!", and held up her pinky finger.  Sorry, being the mother of 3 boys, I totally forgot how ladies should drink a cup of tea!  Believe me, this Tuesday I WILL remember.





                                        Good job PopPop!

No comments:

Post a Comment