Thursday, December 1, 2011

I"m In Love - AGAIN!

"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man."

He's here!  Our #9 and he is so precious!  His name is Gunnar Daniel.  He was born November 30th - weighed 8 lbs 13 ozs and is 21 inches long. 


He is only about 2 hours old in these pictures.




I just had to take off his hat and check out his hair.


Of course I had to check out everything else also.


I really didn't want to give him up, but I had to share.  Tomorrow is another day.
I kept Baby J Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday .  We now have our Chinese Dumpling  with us.
Oh, the perils of a MamMam!

I LOVE THIS JOB!!







2 comments:

  1. He's just beautiful. Congrats on #9! Great pictures my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful...Love what you wrote, newborns bring so much hope into the world.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete