Thursday, September 23, 2010

My All-American Boy

"If you haven't had time to respond to a tug at your pant leg, your schedule is too crowded."

Another one of my babies that will be moving away.  He will be 4 when they return.  I have been with him almost 1 day every week since he was been born.  He was tiny with black hair, and is now huge with blue eyes and blonde hair.  Who knows what he will look like when they return. 

He loves playing outside.  When he's on the swings he always says, "MamMam, look at me."  I always tell him  that I am, but he keeps saying it anyway.  He's really getting into playing with matchbox cars.  That will be one thing  easy to send him.

Usually when we are at the playground, he just runs and runs.  Maybe track will be his thing.  Of course Mam is always hoping for soccer!  I am going to miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment